A vibrant and dynamic mixed-use development where people seek to live, work and visit.
There is a good deal of information to make sense of regarding Macquarie Point – from the planning phase to remediation and the actual development process.
As the site evolves and plans progress we will continue to provide accurate and updated information that is digestible and easily understood, from information sheets to larger publications like our corporate plan and annual report.
We encourage you to share this information and knowledge within your networks.
Current information sheets
- Information Sheet – Macquarie Point Site – Sept 2014
- Information Sheet – Community Consultation – Sept 2014
- Information Sheet – History – Oct 2014
- Corporate Plan 2015-2016
- Shared Vision
- Corporate Plan 2014-2015
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Consultation Report – Shared Vision Workshops – Nov 2013
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Link to Macquarie Point Development Corporation Act 2012
- Amended Project Agreement for the Macquarie Point Railyards Precinct Remediation Project
- Project Agreement for the Macquarie Point Railyards Precinct Remediation Project
- Submissions to Infrastructure Australia for a world-class, liveable waterfront city