A vibrant and dynamic mixed-use development where people seek to live, work and visit.
There is a good deal of information to make sense of regarding Macquarie Point – from the planning phase to remediation and the actual development process.
As the site evolves and plans progress we will continue to provide accurate and updated information that is digestible and easily understood, from information sheets to larger publications like our corporate plan and annual report.
We encourage you to share this information and knowledge within your networks.
Current information sheets
- Information Sheet – General – Mar 2014
- Information Sheet – Our Board – Aug 2013
- Information Sheet – History – Dec 2013
- Consultation Report – Shared Vision Workshops – Nov 2013
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Corporate Plan 2013-2014
- Link to Macquarie Point Development Corporation Act 2012
- Amended Project Agreement for the Macquarie Point Railyards Precinct Remediation Project
- Project Agreement for the Macquarie Point Railyards Precinct Remediation Project
- Submissions to Infrastructure Australia for a world-class, liveable waterfront city